Katie: an phung!
me: Tongy McTongerton
Tell me everything.
your likes.
your dislikes.
your hopes and dreams.
Katie: i am so tired that i will not be able to update lemon days tonight.
me: Oh haha. no worries dear.
life gets in the way.
i hear ya.
10:40 PM Katie: i like strawberries, chefs and knowing that i tried my best.
me: omg that's so freaking cute.
I'm quoting you.
Katie: I dislike laziness, cigarette butts carelessly thrown away and inconsideration in general.
10:41 PM i hope to have a happy life and i dream of going on a nice vacation.
now you.
10:42 PM me: I like a good attitude, a positive outlook and lots of meat.
I dislike negativity, always.
10:43 PM I hope to always feel this good about myself and treat people with kindness even though it's not always easy.
i dream of retiring early and being healthy and strong enough to travel to distant lands.
10:44 PM :D
Katie: boom
boom
and boom.
No comments:
Post a Comment